15 Things About Emma
1. I have a degree in professional photography.
2. I am married to the love of my life, Justin and we have an incredible daughter, Amelia.
3. I love to travel and am always dreaming of the next trip we are going to take. I can't wait to go back to Europe and for our trip to Vancouver.
4. The city life is for me. l love the people, buildings, parks, everything about it!
5. I make a pretty great latte using the Aeropress.
6. I love knitting and always have a project (or 3) that I'm working on in my spare time. Creating is something that I need to do.
7. I won a ribbon at our local fair when I was in middle school for a photograph of a waterfall.
8. I love handmade products. My favourite mug is one that I commissioned from Bread and Butter Pottery and before buying from a big box store, I see if I can find something that is handmade.
9. I read and loved The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and have since let go of an incredible amount of things. I am loving having a decluttered home that is much easier to keep tidy, especially with a toddler around! Im not saying that its ever perfect but its much better.
10. Our family bought bikes this summer and I really enjoy getting out for a ride- the longer the better.
11. I really enjoy cooking and baking, until it comes time for cleaning up.
12. I have a 10 year old, orange tabby named Maverick that sleeps in my arms every night.
13. I love a holiday weekend to relax but really love Christmas for the comfy cozy season that it is.
14. I enjoy having a candle burning in the evenings and on stormy days. Right now, I'm burning a maple syrup candle and next am going to get a beeswax candle.
15. I can get lost in my thoughts sometimes. I have a lot of ideas but have to think through them and only go ahead with ones that are feasible and that I have time for or else I would have 100 projects started but none finished.